does this blog make me look fat ....

... sometimes I don't know when to stop ... with blog posts, with guacamole, with the number of times I laugh at the car radio display when I'm listening to the 60's station and the screen isn't big enough for the whole title so it just says "Build Me Up Butt" ...

and I was about to print Bumbershoot pics that made me look

pretty freakin' awful

(notice how I say 'made me look' because obviously my sister, who took these photos, has somehow doctored them, because she is pretty clever and slightly devious in a way that only a little sister can be, somehow adding 10 lbs to me in the photos not to mention 10 years and a slightly yellow cast to my skin, that has me rethinking my liquor intake - maybe this wine-for-cork as tax-write-off diet is not a very good plan for me anymore)

then I stopped myself - wth this is my blog I don't have to print crappy pictures of myself, even when I have nothing else to post ... luckily I have my own little photoshop expert (ie Olive) to take a little action before posting them - trust me it's better this way ...





(my display looked pretty good for all the borrowings I collected on the west coast to fill it although maybe too cluttered now that I look at it in the photos - of course these could be doctored, too ...)

have a nice weekend everyone!   xo

4 comments

Cait Throop said...

You are hilarious!!! Love the pictures and hey! I've got sisters just like that! hmmmm...

doforanimals said...

LOL. The set ups look GREAT. A lot to see but so well-organized with very cool display stands: clipboards, old dress stand, and OMG is that an aqua colored microscope?! To hell with Martha Stewart. When I win the lottery I'm having you organize and decorate my house. Oh, and no, your blog does not make you look fat. You do resemble Olive a bit though...

Wild Woman Jewelry said...

hehhehheehhheeeee :)

Catherine Ivins said...

thanks all - yes Olive looks even more like me than Elise does- sad to say- yes, that microscope ie business card holder is totally amazing- I will absolutely help you decorate your house, but if I organize it you will be in serious trouble .... xo